Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Ha!

Laughter is a strange thing. It is next to impossible to describe why some things are funny and some other things are not. There are times that you can lose control of yourself when just the right funny thing happens. Who among us can say that they have never had a moment when they thought breathing normally may not ever happen as they laughed at something, often something that really wasn't that funny.

Making people laugh as an actor was great. The nuances I added that were not in the script gave great satisfaction. The laughs I got doing speechette for the shows I directed may have been more fun since they were completely my own.

Sometimes I wish laughter could be more quantifiable. I wish I was assured of always getting my Recommended Daily Allowance of laughter like I can have a Centrum to get all the riboflavin I need.

Thanks to Claudia, Emilyjane, Alice, George, Sarah, and Seth for making sure I laugh every day.

1 comment:

The Seth said...

Let's hope you are still thanking me for the laughter when you get my bill.